[Diabetes-Talk] Medtronic & Inpen

Rick Mladek hmladek at neo.rr.com
Fri Aug 14 23:49:56 UTC 2020

Veronica and all,

First, We do not thank you enough for your work and we, have run into many closed doors with our work, as well. Therefore, we all thank you for your struggles for yourself and for all of we disabled diabetics.

Now, understand that I cannot say too much, Veronica and a few others on this list know what I and we are doing. Without going into too much, there is work being done quietly and we will be surprising many diabetics with needs for an insulin pump for those with special needs and simply, insulin dependent diabetics with no added disability seeking a user friendly system. The first independently and safe insulin pump is being created. Engineers working, our Executive team putting all together and capital is being raised. It is in the works, you all have not been forgotten nor ignored. We, too, are diabetics with special needs and know all of the struggles all of us go through for medical products which are equally accessable. It is under way, I promise.

Rick