[Diabetes-Talk] New to this list serve and having trouble using it, need help

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 18:25:29 UTC 2020

That’s true. At least if we had some kind of valid info that would be better and assuring. See at least major companies  who are working on helath an life saving revolutionary tech, do disclose when they hav working relationships,  with other  big tech giants.you cant even disclose that much  which is concerning to  me  an I am not a pump user. But if I was , I would find it a bit concerning as well.