[Diabetes-Talk] New to this list serve and having trouble using it, need help

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Mon Aug 17 20:54:23 UTC 2020

With good reason. We've heard promises promises before. Anybody remember when the cure for diabetes was 15 years away? And sorry, but not every product that starts the development phase makes it as a finished product. When it exists, is real and looks like it has staying power, I'll take a look. In the meantime, admitting what the current reality is doesn't mean we don't try to change it. It just means acknowledgement of what's going on. And everyone has the right to say, done beating my head against the wall. We each make our own individual choices as to how to manage our diabetes. Frankly, this lack of accessibility should have been sorted out years ago. Back when I went on my first pump in 1991, I discovered the Disetronic and when I showed that it could work, it became the pump for blind people. Now lots of sighted people also used it too because it was not created for blind people. But as pumps changed to having menus, then going to the 20 questions sort of approach, we weren't on anyone's radar. So it's not fair for you to go after people when you can't tell us what your product is. When it's out, we'll check it out.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407