[Diabetes-Talk] cooler

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Wed Aug 19 21:09:58 UTC 2020

Since I live so close to the water, when I had my other pumps, I just left them at home while I went swimming. Now with the Omnipod since you don’t disconnect anything it’s just there. But frankly, I haven’t gone in the ocean with it. Even though I know people surf with it and all sorts of stuff, I’ve been a little bit, okay a lot chicken to get salt water on it. <grin> But I haven’t had much desire so it’s been okay so far. <grin>

I presume you guys have someone watch the cooler. Good topic. Thanks.

Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.

To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com <http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com/>
Phone: 831-429-6407