[Diabetes-Talk] What Now?

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 17:26:34 UTC 2020

Yes, yes, yes, all this.

I love my pump. Well, not so much the actual pump-- miss my Cosmo-- but I love what a pump can do. But I'm moving out-of-state, and will no longer have the same support for the visual things I need help with for my pump. I don't require daily or even weekly assistance, but nonetheless... Since the 530G will no longer be under warranty in a couple more years, I figured it makes sense for me to switch to the InPen for now. However, if an accessible pump comes on the market and is a viable option, I will switch back in a heart beat.

I'm totally on board working with Veronica and anyone else on creating a task force and doing something about this though. At some point, we need to take this discussion out of the theoretical and into taking action of some sort, however that looks.