[Diabetes-Talk] FW: I agree. The press, the media and more

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Wed Aug 26 20:32:09 UTC 2020

to answer your questions regarding a survey of this group. I got the 523 pump in 2015 after using the medTronic pumps for 20 years. When I got a motor error in 2017 they replaced it with the 723 pump. At that time Medicare was not covering the 530 nor did I find the Medtronic sensors to be accurate nor could I any longer see the blood glucose value displayed on the pump screen.  I use Dexcom And the iPhonethe iPhone app which voiceover will read to me. My pump will expire this September and my doctor is hoping that I would be able to use the tandem. I am very scared about doing that as my vision is minimal and I would have to rely heavily on my husbands assistance. We cannot always be together all of the time but I don’t think I would have any kind of good Blood glucose control without a pump.
Patricia Maddix

Sent from my iPhone