[Diabetes-Talk] insulin question

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 5 18:48:08 UTC 2020

It's not so much the brand of insulin, but the type of insulin.  Some are short acting, some ar long acting, and some are longer acting.  They all have different names as to which type it is.  I used to know by the name when my husband was living, who was diabetic, but I have gotten away from it since his death.  It is best to spend some time with a certified diabetes educator who is also a registered dietician to learn about the different types and how they work.  Good luck to you all.

Annely