[Diabetes-Talk] Checking sugars

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Sat Dec 19 19:47:25 UTC 2020

If you find that your current retail pharmacy or mail order pharmacy says that they cannot get the Prodigy voice for you try calling United States Medical which is a mail order supplier at (877) 659-9875
I get my Prodigy supplies from them but you will need to ask if they can bill your particular insurance. They mail all the supplies directly to your house which is very convenient.
Patricia

Sent from my iPhone