[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom 6 update

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 20:40:45 UTC 2020

Those other bleeps and sounds are a new feature that provides more
description of visual content. In my opinion, it's unnecessary description.
Basically, descriptions of icons or graphics but that also already have
text, so description of the icon isn't necessary for actual functionality.
Some people love this new feature, some not so much. You hear a bleep or
chirp, followed by a quick description. Like "man with weight" or "food on
plate," etc.