[Diabetes-Talk] scar tissue

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Thu Dec 31 02:58:56 UTC 2020

Hi everyone.
What I've been told pretty much matches what your friend was told, Patricia. When I just look at the completely unscientific study of people I know, the men seem to have better luck using the tops of the thighs than the women. I am limited because my weekly injections of Enbrel go there and my allergy shots go in the upper part of the buttocks. So I tend to put the Dexcom sensor in my belly while my pods rotate around between my two arms and my belly. I do wish I had one more place though. Sheesh!
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com