[Diabetes-Talk] re frestyle libre needs some info

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 00:19:07 UTC 2020

Hello have just gotten  my prescription approved from my new insurance
provider with freestyle libre.  What is next an what should I do in order
to get the best results out of my freestyle libre.i did not want to  ttake
the risk on the dexcom with the new insurance for the time being.   Also I
have  no I OS devices and have transitioned to android an that  the
freestyle libre works better on android devices compared to dexcom .   So
for the time being I will just go with  what will fit my budget an tha my
insurance provider will cover as Iits getting a bit pricy paying ofr dexcom
out of pocket lately.