[Diabetes-Talk] Replacement blind friendly Meter recommendations

Daniel Chavez topdog2046 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 18:01:52 UTC 2020

Good day,
I am writing to see if this list may have meter recommendations for replacing a meter? My prodigy voice Meter seems to be reporting in accurate readings. When I test, it would say that The sugars are low without a number, or a ridiculous number such as they are 20MG.
i’m wondering if it may be also the strips? If I do replace the meter, what would be a blind friendly meter besides the prodigy  voice that I could use?