[Diabetes-Talk] Replacement blind friendly Meter recommendations

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 20:11:12 UTC 2020

The only other talking fully accessible meter on the market that I'm aware of is the Clever Choice. You can of course consider the Dexcom or Libre CGMs.

It sounds like you're getting error readings. You might not be getting blood on the strip well enough. Also, have you tried changing the batteries and looking at the settings?