[Diabetes-Talk] Replacement blind friendly Meter recommendations

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Feb 7 03:08:15 UTC 2020

If you must use your fingers please remember to massage the hand since
it's connected to those fingers and notice the temperature of the
fingers once you massage.  If the fingers get warm, they'll likely
donate.  If they're still cold a little more massage may change that.

The tip of the lancet device with the wider hole can be used to get
blood from the under-side of the arm where the arm is fatty.  Live long
enough and the fingers get too much damage from all that testing.  My
left middle finger had some skin come off then something very thin and
hard which had some area on it fell out and that finger healed up better
once that came out.  No testing on that finger since then since the only
time I am to test any more is when I get sick.