[Diabetes-Talk] Blood sugar question

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 22:29:43 UTC 2020

Hi Mary,
Just remember chocolate has a lot of fat in it which slows down the absorption of the sugar so, your blood sugar may not go up for a couple of hours.
You might want to check your level at the two hour mark.
There are other factors also to consider, was your sugar level going down at the point when you ate the candy or was it stable.
Warmly, Joy