[Diabetes-Talk] Blood sugar question

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Feb 13 23:57:27 UTC 2020

Hi Mary,

106 is an excellent number. However, keep in mind that chocolate is a high fat candy. So, you may not experience a boost up in your blood sugar until a few hours later. And the M&M’s have that sugar coating over the chocolate so that could raise your BG if you indulge in enough of them. Moderation is always a good thing to keep in mind so enjoy your treat, but be careful with how many you have and how often.

Eileen