[Diabetes-Talk] re questions about frestyle libre just received it

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 22:44:57 UTC 2020

Hello for the time being I am going with the freestyle libre system. I would
like to know how the app works as far as highs and lows when scanning the
sensor with the smart phone .is there  an app for sharing information
between family members as well as health professionals.is there another app
that  I have to use .  also what kinds of  information is given to  one in
the  freestyle libre link app.also can I gather my a 1  C approximation as I
can with dexcom.these are questions that i have so far.i am willing to  try
a different system as long  as I can afford it.at this point there is no way
that I can afford the dexcom g6 or any other dexcom cgm system at this point
in life with all kinds of added expenses .also that I am on android as well
since its getting expensive to have an apple product.