[Diabetes-Talk] Cgm

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 02:02:09 UTC 2020

Diana,

What is harder for you to see? Are you using the mobile app on your phone as the receiver? Both the G5 and G6 Mobile apps work on your iPhone and can be read using voice over. I am totally blind, so I can’t speak for how well the app looks to someone with low vision though.

    Jamie

Sent from my iPhone