[Diabetes-Talk] Cgm

jamielgurganus at gmail.com jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 15:49:12 UTC 2020

Hi all!  I use the Seeing AI app on my phone to read the code and enter it manually.  The codes are not always the same and have to be entered each time you change sensors.  It takes some patience to get it to read the code, but it eventually does.  I just downloaded Be My Eyes on my phone, so I may have to give that a try next time.

					Jamie