[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom account question

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Wed Feb 26 20:58:15 UTC 2020

Greg, you can create a Dexcom account anytime. This just gives you a user name and password. When you start using the Dexcom and have data, you'll be making use of that account, but you can certainly have it waiting in the wings.
The Dexcom sensors really easy to insert. It's also a good idea to call tech support and ask them to send you a free package of patch overlays. They help the tape stay on, no matter what you do.
As for finding the codes, I do all of this independently. I have not had luck with text grabber because it's really picky about the lighting conditions, at least it is in my house. Especially when you're looking for just one number, located all by its lonesome, I find it faster to just get the phone's camera in the vicinity and when it finds it, it just says it and off you go. But it's always very good to have options.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com