[Diabetes-Talk] Getting a Dexcom G6 soon

Greg Wocher gwocher at gwocher.com
Thu Feb 27 11:41:56 UTC 2020

Hello,
My insurance plan is from Anthem. It is one of the medicare advantage plans.
I am not getting the receiver. The reason I ask about this is that on the website I was asked for my receivers last four digits of the serial number when setting up my account. I may have to call back the place I am getting my supplies from and have them send me the receiver too.

Greg Wocher