[Diabetes-Talk] iPhone question

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Thu Jan 9 22:29:33 UTC 2020

Jamie, Depending on how you pay for your iPhone and your plan, there are
ways you can qualify for a loan and pay a small amount per month. It is how
my husband and I did this. Apple should be able to tell you about the
program that offers the loan and what you have to fill out to qualify.

This meant for me that I upgraded from the 7 to the 10
. You turn off voiceover with three clicks of the power button instead of
three clicks of the home button. It is a toggle, so you turn on voiceover
with the same "three clicks of the power button."

As to the home button, there is haptic feedback which can be learned. If you
slide your finger from the bottom of the phone up, you should feel and hear
two haptic sounds.

If you can use Dexcom with your phone you can master this challenge. I think
it just takes a little practice and getting used to. I wish you luck with
your decision and ask apple about their upgrade program, as if you qualify
it takes the worry about making that decision. Good luck.

Jeanette Kutash