[Diabetes-Talk] iPhone question

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 00:07:50 UTC 2020

Hello Jamie,

I have a small company that provide cell phones and service plans via.
Verizon. Right now you can get a Iphone 8 for $18.74 per month plus the
service plan, which include unlimited everything and the insurance for
$42.00 per month. Your total bill monthly would be $60.74.

The way you turn voice over on the Iphones 10 and 11 is to use a 3 finger
double tap. This is the way to do it if the accessibility is on. My company
has blind technical support for additional information, as a matter of fact,
customer service and tech support is designed to be facilitated by blind and
low vision employees. Please call:

800-340-8211, select 2 for wireless L2T and select 1 for customer svc and 2
for tech support.

I hope that this helps you. I encourage you to consider becoming the best
part of L2T.

Thank you,
Walter Mitchell
President/Owner, L2T Products and Services, LLC
(800) 340-8211 ext. 101 Toll Free
(513) 655-2238 Local Direct Line
(877) 226-5824 Fax
www.L2Tpands.com Website

“From Logistics to Technology,
We deliver Quality”!

NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission (including any documents or files
accompanying it) may contain confidential information. It is intended only
for the use of the recipients named above. If you are not an intended
recipient, please (1) do not read, copy or retransmit this communication,
(2) delete it immediately, and (3) notify sender promptly. Any unauthorized
prohibited.