[Diabetes-Talk] Cooking with Stevia or Splinda

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 22:25:29 UTC 2020

Splenda is not really healthy. It's a sugar substitute and primarily made up
of chemicals that are being linked to cancer and other health issues. Stevia
is better and actually from a natural source though broke down. Personally,
I don't use sugar subs of any kind. I use raw sugar if necessary but tend to
avoid cooking with much sugar in general. But you can find recipes with
directions for sugar alternatives. Just do a Google search, grin.