[Diabetes-Talk] charge dex com

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 20:52:26 UTC 2020

Bridgit, so then I am assuming that the app is totally accessible? We are exploring these options for my mom. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you!

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.