[Diabetes-Talk] Free style libre

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Wed Jul 8 01:59:46 UTC 2020

You should contact the company directly. There may be a very small amount of
adhesive, but they could tell you for sure. I believe the amount of adhesive
is so negligible that an adhesive spray would work or you could use the
strap that just fits over the sensor to keep it in place. It is an
adjustable strap with no adhesive on it.

Jeanette