[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G6

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sun Jul 19 00:32:11 UTC 2020

You can get to the shortcuts through the settings within the Dexcom app or by going into the siri shorts section in the settings app on your phone. You set it up like any other shortcut, either accepting the default phrase or changing it to one you'll remember. <grin>
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com