[Diabetes-Talk] dex com charging

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 16:35:35 UTC 2020

There is a place for the receiver. I have a friend who goes low and doesn't
recognize it. He refuses to use a smart phone because it is really beyond
his ability. So, his doctor has instructed him to use Dexcom receiver as an
alarm for lows because otherwise he's gonna get into a life or death
situation.  I charge both the iphone and receiver overnight. I'm using the
receiver to teach my family that what I eat has a drastic impact on my body.
When it beeps, I noticed that they get curious and look at it and see what
is really going on. They are starting to understand my no protein, no carbs
rule for myself. I just can't do it.