[Diabetes-Talk] receiver for dex com

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 16:23:16 UTC 2020

Hi,

Have you gone to see a Diabetes Educator for help with the use of your
DexCom? They will be the best person to help get your questions answered.

If you don't have a Diabetes Educator have your doctor/endocrinologist refer
you to one as this list is not going to necessarily help you with questions
regarding the receiver as most of the people on this list are using the app
on their smart device.