[Diabetes-Talk] Severe Neuropathy pain in feet and ankles

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 14:02:32 UTC 2020

Hello Michael,

A while back I testified about CBD salve that I used. I use it all the time and it works for me. My diagnosis is called chronic inflammatory demonstrative poly neuropathy, which means to me that I experience neuropathy pain all over my body. The coating on my nerves are deteriorating and cause excruciating pain. The CBD salve stop or make the pain bearable within a short period of time, it even works on what I call the million ant march across my ankles and knees. When I mentioned the salve on this list serve, I said that I would sell it on my website of which I am presently doing. My website is:

www.l2tpands.com

A description and all the active ingrediants are there and my brand is named "Healing of the Nations", please check it out, it may help you as it does me.

Please remember that we are all different and what works for me may not work for you, but it may be worth a try!

Please feel free to contact me utilizing the information on the website or the information below my salutation.

I hope that you begin to feel better soon!

Thank you,
Walter Mitchell
V-President, Ohio Diabetes Action Network
Board member, National Diabetes Action Network
(513) 582-8606
Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com