[Diabetes-Talk] Diabetic recipes?

Chad Nelson chad.mnelson.1971 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 00:33:02 UTC 2020

Hi, first of all thank you for the addition to the list I appreciate that. Does anyone out there have any good resources of where to find good diabetic recipes that are actually accessible?  my wife and I are getting sick of carbs and calories and want something really healthy and decent to make for meals. Any help is greatly appreciated. I have type two diabetes, non-insulin-dependent atI have type two diabetes, non-insulin-dependent at the moment and trying to avoid   being on insulin. My wife is almost to the point of pre-diabetes but not yet. If I can help her to not become diabetic that would be great. I wish I would have paid more attention to this year’s ago. Chad

Sent from my US cellular iPhone 7.