[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom compatibility

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:46:20 UTC 2020

Greg,

I I am running 13.5 on my new iPhone SE, and my Dexcom works just fine. As with any version updates, I sometimes get messages from Dexcom that says they are currently testing the latest version and to continue to the app. Once continuing to the app, I sometimes have to open and close it several times before it works. It always does though.

    Jamie

Sent from my iPhone