[Diabetes-Talk] New sensor inserted

Greg Wocher gwocher at gwocher.com
Sun Mar 1 00:05:26 UTC 2020

Hello all,
Well I just got my first sensor put on and it was not to bad. The instructions made it sound harder than it actually was. The sensor is a bit thicker than the freestyle libra but overall might be just a bit smaller. I am currently in the 2hr warming up period. The app told me it might take up to 30 minutes for it to recognize the transmitter but it only took a little less than a minute. I do have some overlays on the way and I hope they will be here tomorrow. I am a little nervous about the sensor being on my stomach.

Greg Wocher