[Diabetes-Talk] Got my Talking Glucometer, now What?

Alan Lemly walemly at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 18:03:15 UTC 2020

Lisa,

I don't believe the Prodigy Autocode is newer than the Prodigy Voice. I will say that the Prodigy Voice can be set up and used without sighted help while the AutoCode requires some sighted help. I use the AutoCode because I can upload its readings to Diasend software where I can print reports for my Endocrinologist. The Prodigy Voice doesn't work with Diasend.

I get those blood sample is not enough responses from time to time and all you have to do is throw the test strip away since it's been ruined for testing and pop a new one in where you'll be prompted to apply a drop of blood again.

I hope you're able to get the meter you want and it works a long time for you.

Alan Lemly