[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom sensors

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 22:59:36 UTC 2020

Well, when I started with Humana, Medtronic was not in their network. I just switched to Aetna in January, and I didn’t check to see if Medtronic was in that network. However, Dexcom was, so I just stayed with them. I think it all depends on the insurance company and who is in their network.

    Jamie

Sent from my iPhone