[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom sensor problem, oops!

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 23:00:55 UTC 2020

We appreciate you too, smile.

From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Veronica
Elsea via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2020 5:45 PM
To: 'Diabetes Talk for the Blind' <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Veronica Elsea <veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com>
Subject: Re: [Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom sensor problem, oops!

Oh Doula, I hope you get that transmitter soon. At least I have that. Yikes!
I finally got around to heading upstairs to remove my poor sensor, five days
early. As I sat down to start the process, I asked it if it would like a bad
review on Yelp. I told it that it would be tossed into the sensor graveyard
and that it would not receive a nice obituary. Funny thing, it gave me a
number. So, it's still in. <laughing!> Maybe we just have to threaten them a
bit. We'll see how long it lasts. <grin> But truthfully, it's been going
from error, then number, then error for 2 days now. But hey, this time it
did include the trend number. I fully expect it to fail again soon though.
But hey, at the very least it gave me an excuse to check in here. I hope you
are all doing okay and please know you are all in my thoughts each day. I
really appreciate having all of you in my life. Take care.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407