[Diabetes-Talk] blood sugar question

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Fri May 1 14:33:25 UTC 2020

Just a nutritionist back in January before the Covid made an
appearance.  I would need more hands on assistance, and I'm not sure how
that could be done unless the person had the right PPE. This is a rural
area, so we don't have great access to resources right now.

I've only gotten conflicting results once, but I sometimes have issues
getting enough blood.  It doesn't happen often, but it bothers me
because there's a strip wasted.

Lisa

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com