[Diabetes-Talk] blood sugar question

Rick Alfaro rick.alfaro at gmail.com
Fri May 1 18:01:19 UTC 2020

Hi Lisa. I have to say that I've been using a Prodigy meter for a few
years now and I still have lots of trouble getting enough blood and
placing the tip of the test strip right on the spot. I don't use the
Prodigy any longer but I used to have to sometimes stick myself 2 or 3
times to get a workable blood sample. I now use the Free Style Libre
where I don't have to do any finger sticking at all thankfully.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/missktlab12