[Diabetes-Talk] A couple of Dexcom G6 questions

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 17:40:10 UTC 2020

Hello,

I really can't answer your first question about the spot where your sensor
was and you might want to speak with your doctor or diabetes educator.

As for the transmitter, when you get your new supply of sensors you will
find a small box that contains the transmitter. You will need to obtain the
QR Code found on the narrow edge of the back side of the transmitter box.
This code is an alpha-numeric code. Ifcapturing the code with the camera is
difficult, you will need a set of eyes like Be My Eyes or Aira.

After you have applied the sensor to your stomach area, you will notice
thecavity and then you need to lineup to place the transmitter by sliding it
over the top of the sensor and giving it a slight push down to lock the
transmitter in place. That is it! If you have more questions, let us know.

Milton