[Diabetes-Talk] I phone and dex com question

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sat May 23 19:55:06 UTC 2020

when you first open the app, it will ask for your username and password, which you should get by creating an account on their website. Once you do this, then it will ask you to insert a sensor and a transmitter. Once you do that, you’re good to go. Have fun.
Veronica

Veronica Elsea, owner, Laurel Creek Music Designs