[Diabetes-Talk] new member and a question

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 05:17:28 UTC 2020

Exactly, I am satisfied. The next gen which already is available overseas which we wil get  as soon as the FDA approves it will have more features like alarms and alerts for highs and lows   and all that  . I keep on asking abbatt and they keep on telling me it's coming soon  to the united states markets .