[Diabetes-Talk] Finding Opportunity and Equal Access for Americans Who Are Blind with Diabetes

Max Smith maxs71055 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 13:17:16 UTC 2020

Join ACB on November 9th at 12pm EDT on YouTube Live as we recognize National Diabetes Awareness Month. This live event will be the first part of a ten-part series, Diabetes: Where We Are and Where We’re Going. Diabetes has rapidly become one of the leading causes of blindness in the United States. Learn about the challenges to health management and opportunities on the horizon as several members of ACB’s Diabetics in Action affiliate share their stories and discuss what barriers stand in the way of independence. To access the live video, visit: https://youtu.be/U2QSRTZsqyg.