[Diabetes-Talk] Looking for recipe sites

Terri Stimmel icecreamlover76 at outlook.com
Wed Nov 11 17:32:24 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

First of all, thank you for the responses the other day, after I posted
my little rant. I really appreciate the support, and feedback. I do plan
to respond back to the posts. I've just kind of felt a bit under the
weather the last few days.

Anyway, where could I possibly go to find healthy, yet easily prepared
meals?

Does such a site even exist?

I am wanting to try to start doing a little more cooking. I can bake,
and use the oven. Plus, we do have a crockpot we can use. I have to
figure out a safe way to use our stovetop. I am a little unsure of this,
as it is one with no burners. Well at least not in the traditional sense.

I am working hard to eat better. My boyfriend suggested caseroles. I am
fine with this. He asked about purchasing pre-made ones from the store.
I told him that I would look into this. But I am concerned that they
will have too many carbs. I told him that I need to start eating more
chicken. And that we need to try to eat fish. But I've not ever
purchased fish. I don't know the first thing about preparing it.

We've discussed possibly purchasing an air frier. But then there's
having the space for one. Not to mention, finding one that would be
accessible, or that could be made accessible. And also, I'm not really
sure how safe they are.

Sorry, I got a bit off track here. I basically want to be able to find
some recipes to start making us different meals. I think we are going to
get tired of baked chicken, and mixed veggies pretty quickly.

Any thoughts or suggestions are much appreciated.

Thank you,

Terri