[Diabetes-Talk] Blood sugar overnight changes.

Alan Wheeler blindsticks at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 14:53:11 UTC 2020

I apologize if I am repeating a question I've already asked. Am I correct in understanding that it should be, basically, the norm for blood sugars to lower overnight?

If not, if they can rise overnight, what is a typical range, if there is one, for how high they would rise?

I ask because, according to my glucometer I went from 180 last night at 10 PM to 202 this morning at 6 AM. Thankfully I have an appointment with the diabetes clinic/Endocrinology clinic on Friday and can pin down some answers. In the meantime, I just wanted to double check my understanding about changes in blood sugar overnight. Thank you.

Alan

"If you want to practice anything, practice knowing you can do whatever you set your complete mind to." Victor Wooten "The Music Lesson"

My blog: http://doingitdeeper.blogspot.com/

Sent from my iPad