[Diabetes-Talk] Blood sugar overnight changes.

Paul JOrdan paujor at roadrunner.com
Tue Nov 17 23:55:41 UTC 2020

Hi all. First of all, this message has nothing to do with the subject line,
but I couldn't figure out any other way to get an email to the group, so
please be patient with my lack of computer skills.

Hello all. My husband is a type 2 diabetic. He is unable to test his blood
sugar using the typical finger stick. Several people have suggested the
freestyle libra and I'm wondering if it might work for him. I know there has
been some discussion on this list in the past, but I can't seem to figure
out how to access it. Since this has been discussed in the past and in order
not to clutter the list you can email me privately at paujor at roadrunner.com.
Thanks in advance.
Paula Jordan