[Diabetes-Talk] The Freestyle Libre System

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Mon Oct 5 14:58:17 UTC 2020

Danielle, a couple of more things about your censor. The line on the "pudding cup piece" is inside the piece and is very small but very tactile. The line on the other piece is on the outside and tactile and longer. If you line up the outside line with the inside line you will be able to follow step 4 of the below instructions. Know that the outside pudding cup will then be able to be taken off, and the piece that is left has the sticky side on the bottom of it. Do not touch that sticky side. Place it on your arm. Freestyle Libre people tell me that if you are putting it on your left arm if you put your left hand on your right shoulder your forearm will be in the right position and you should measure the distance of 3 to 4 finger widths from your elbow and that placement on the back of the arm will be perfect. Once you have it placed, then press down firmly and you will hear the clicks this gentleman spoke about.

Jeanette