[Diabetes-Talk] Accurate, accessible glucose meters?

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 20:07:30 UTC 2020

Patricia, but not all can qualify for cgm as most insurance will have criteria if they want to cover the cgm.not all can afford the out of pocket expense of the dexcom, sensor and transmitters cost all involved in the dexcom cgm system.     I am telling you this as I had to battle my own provider for the past few years  when I was using the  dexcom g4 and g5 and after all   theissues the insurance did not want ot cover it. So not all have he resources or means to pay for cgm system out of pocket.