[Diabetes-Talk] Accurate, accessible glucose meters?

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Tue Oct 6 23:54:18 UTC 2020

I might be off the mark, but I think it has to do with the physical temperatures and the way our blood flows. When we’re cold due to cold weather the blood tends not to flow as well and the blood vessels contract. In the heat our blood vessels open up and our blood flows better – I think it is the body’s way of trying to keep us cool. So I wonder if with those changes the insulin we inject or infuse changes the rate at which it is delivered and absorbed in the body.

Only my thoughts on it.

Eileen