[Diabetes-Talk] Medtronic 770G

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 12:05:01 UTC 2020

bridget and Veronica,

Once again, I'd like to thank you for seting the record straight. It's so comforting to have you both as Both of you approach these things witha sober head on your shoulders and you both know what to inquire and just how to get it!!! i publically want to commend you both because I have learned most of what I know about even my own condition from you all these years. I've been waiting to hug you both. Maybe some day??? Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

Bern.

Sent from my iPhone