[Diabetes-Talk] V-Go

Terri Stimmel icecreamlover76 at outlook.com
Sun Oct 25 21:03:45 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

Has anyone here ever heard of V-Go?

If so, does anyone here use it?

I learned about this while searching for something else on the internet,
earlier today. I've never heard of it before.

However, I am very interested in it. I plan to talk to my doctor about
it, and see if it might be right for me.

 From what I understand, it's a device you wear, and it continuously
delivers fast-acting insulin. Also, for meals, you can press a button,
and it will deliver 2 units at a time. But you can continually press it,
if you need more insulin than this.

Also, you change the system out every day.

I definitely would like to have this, if the doctor thinks it could help
me. Also, if I could use it pretty easily, being totally blind. They
state that it is covered by Medicare part D. So this is definitely a plus.

I hope someone knows what I am talking about. I'd be very interested in
hearing what you all think.

Thank you,

Terri